#1 Alert Alcohol Training is a Washington State Approved provider of the Mandatory Alcohol Server Training. By registering for this course, you agree to the following:
I understand that WSLCB has certified the MAST course based on the Washington Administrative Code Chapter 314-17, and any other information on this website that is not a part of the MAST course may not have been certified by WSLCB.
I understand that this training is Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) certified third-party website and any questions related to course access, technical issues, and course content must be directed to the provider.
I understand that after successfully completing this training and the final exam I will receive a Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) permitrequired for my job. As a result, I hereby swear under the penalty of perjury that I am the person who has registered for #1 ALERT MAST Certification and will not employ assistance in taking this training unless an interpreter is required.
I understand that my help is requested by the student to translate presented information in this training. As a result, I hereby swear to not provide my opinion, suggestions, hints or answers to the student during the final exam.
1. Ensure that your device meets the minimal technical requirements for the course.
2. Complete the entire Course and then the Exam within 30 days of course enrollment. You will be unenrolled automatically after 30 days of registration.
3. Complete the Final Exam with a score of 80% or higher. If you do not pass on the first attempt you can retake the course and exam unlimited number of times, until you pass.
4. After successfully passing the Exam, your will receive a Certificate of completion and it will be accessible via your 1 ALERT account for 60 days after completing the training. Please print and keep it as proof of course completion while awaiting the arrival of your official MAST permit.
5. If you are 6 months or further behind in child support payments, the WSLCB can suspend your MAST permit. (RCW 26.23.150)
1. We will issue your MAST Permit within 30 days of the successful course completion.
2. We will report Permit issuance to WSLCB within 30 days of the successful course completion.
3. We will ensure a 99% course uptime and minimize service interruptions.
Refund / Termination Policy
Request a refund any time before your permit has been issued, and we will give you a full refund no questions asked.
To request a refund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include email used during registration, your full name and reason for termination.
I understand that my information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without my consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service or as requested by the WSLCB or any other law enforcement agency.
Upgrade / Replacement Policy
Permit Replacements and Upgrades cost $5.
We can only issue Upgrades and Replacement if you took the class with us.
Copyright and Trademarks
I understand that the #1 Alert program content, format, and delivery methods are copyrighted and trademarked by the National Licensing Association, LLC. I am taking this class purely for personal education or to meet state certification requirements. Thus, I agree not to copy or duplicate any of the course content, format or delivery methods for any purpose.
If I disagree with anything in this agreement, I understand that I can close this window. I understand that by registering for the course, I agree to adhere to this agreement.
Office hours are Monday – Friday from 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. excluding holidays and weekends. We will return all phone calls within 24 hours or the next business day. If you call during business hours and get our voicemail, please leave a message, and we will return your phone call as soon as possible.
Monday-Friday 9AM – 5PM