Class 12 MAST Permit

REPLACE PERMIT – Washington State Class 12 & 13 MAST



If you have lost or misplaced your permit, we can replace it for $5

IMPORTANT: We can only replace permits that were issued by us.

If you need to replace a permit that was issued by another provider, please contact the provider or WSLCB.