Washington MAST Training Online Course Information
GOALS and OBJECTIVES of the Course
- Give you the necessary information needed to receive and maintain your MAST certification
- Provide you with relevant information about how alcohol consumption impacts your guests
- Enable you to correctly check I.D.s in order to prevent service to minors
- Train you on how to identify and deal with Apparently Intoxicated Persons
- Help you prevent liabilities for yourself and your establishment
- Teach you the laws related to Alcohol sale and service in Washington State
A #1 ALERT student workbook will be available for printing after the completion of this course. We recommend printing a copy for future reference.
To verify the identify, we use Two-Step Authentication which at random points in the course, will ask the user to enter a verification code that is emailed to the email address used during registration. Unless the correct code is entered, user cannot proceed.
PERMIT & CERTIFICATE
Upon successful completion of the course and final exam, you will receive a Certificate of Completion as an email attachment. Be aware that the Certificate of Completion only provides proof that you successfully completed the course and is not the official permit. You will receive the official MAST permit by mail. You must keep your official MAST permit on your person or within quick access at all times when serving alcohol. We recommend that you make two copies of the permit and provide a copy to your employer. Keep the original and second copy for yourself.